December 31, 2010 • 7-10:30pm
Tickets: $30/per person; $20/ages 16 and under
Reserve tickets using our online reservation system here
[prepayment is required to hold your seat reservations]
Our ever-popular tradition returns! Don’t miss this magical, hilarious, wonderful night!
- Hilarious improv show
- Champagne toast (and soft drinks for the kids)
- Hors d’oeuvre and dessert buffets
- Fantastic raffle and silent auction of wondrous prizes!
The evening ends well before the stroke of midnight, so you can beat the crowds home!
- Reservations highly recommended!
- Please use our online reservation system here.
- Prepayment is required to hold seats. We will contact you to arrange payment after we receive your online reservation.
- If questions, please call (805) 643-5701 x 2, or email
- No special coupons, Groupons or vouchers may be used to purchase tickets for this event.
There is metered street parking in the area around the theatre — metered street parking is in effect until late evening every night. There are nearby lots that offer free parking, but may have time limits. More information