The formats vary, but be assured our comedy improv shows will be hilarious, magical and musical! The show will be a competitive TheatreSports show, or an open format — and always fun! Our Saturday shows feature our experienced veteran players.
Our shows are a fast-paced mix of scenes, improv games and music.If you like Whose Line Is It, Anyway?, you’ll love us!
Recommended for ages 12 and above. The performance lasts approximately 1 hour, 45 minutes.
- $10 each for ages 12+
- $8 for under 12
- $8 for seniors 55+
- $8 for college students or members of the military — must present ID at door at time of ticket purchase
- Groups: $8 per ticket for groups of 10 or more. See additional policies about group reservations, below.
- To reserve tickets, call (805) 643-5701 x 2, or email
- Reservations generally not needed for a regular weekend comedy show (but you’re welcome to make one). We do recommend that large groups reserve tickets (see below)
- Groups of 10 or more: Please reserve tickets. If you’d like the VIC to reserve seats, payment must be received in advance. Contact us to make reservations and arrange payment.
- Requests for refunds can be made up to 24 hours before the show.
There is metered street parking in the area around the theatre — metered street parking is in effect until 9pm every night. There are nearby lots that offer free parking, but may have time limits. MORE INFO